Thursday, March 24, 2011

Rain Rain Go Away...

Rainy days are always hard if you have to go out. Don't get me wrong actually it is pretty cozy if you are indoors having your coffee, tea or hot chocolate while reading a good book or simply sitting by the window watching the rain and the people running around with their umbrellas. But unfortunately this wasn’t the case for me this morning..
It was raining like cats and dogs while I was coming to work in the morning (actually for the last several weeks) and by the time I made it to the office I was one of the "broken umbrella victims" of this rain storm. Oh well, what can I say.. I have a good excuse to shop for a new one.
Why not make these unpleasant rainy days more pleasant by adding fun and chic rain accessories? 
And adding some color always helps to brighten these gray days.

$150 available at burberry.com


$75 available at katespade.com

$17.90 available at umbrellasusa.com

$65 available at bloomingdales.com

$125  available at barneys.com

$120 available at bloomingdales.com

$119 available at calvinklein.com

$395 available at burberry.com



$175 available at bloomingdales.com


No comments:

Post a Comment