Friday, April 29, 2011

Hola Chica!

It totally sucks to get stuck in an office after a fantastic vacation. I am still dreaming the beautiful beach, the sound of the waves, fresh seafood & frozen mango margaritas, magical sunsets and all the laziness.
R2 and I had a dreamy vacation in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico last week. Situated on a secluded cove along the 68 k.m long Banderas Bay, Dreams Resort completely deserves its name with its location, service and excellent food.

Enough of advertising, let’s get to some fashion business. Chicas, if you are hitting the beach this summer, you gotta have a wide striped or a polka dot bikini. A wide brimmed hat and a long print dress will give you a bohemian look which is very trendy this season. Guys, a pair of wayfarers are always a good choice for you and they are very popular, and you can’t go wrong with a fedora hat!

Enjoy my pictures; I will let them do the talking.

Muchos besos!!

view from our room


my beach reading

happy

mexican

cool shades, chicas lindas

wayfarer wars

color blocking

my path

nautical

sailing away



blanket seller

good bargain, I didn't buy this though, got a colorful one

my fave ceviche

unexpected guest

guapa

in my vintage sheer beach dress from Brazil



baby dolls

No comments:

Post a Comment