Monday, November 7, 2011

Whiteout - Spring'12 RTW

Fall made its way here with rain, colder weather and shorter days and I don’t think that many of us are in the mood for some white! I should correct it specifically to “white clothes”, because I was in the mood for a lot of white while decorating my new house recently. (Perhaps that is another topic but I’d love to write about my experience and share some pictures on another post).

Spring’12 RTW, white, ohh yess!  I was going to mention this palette cleanser, which symbolizes purity, minimalism, elegance, lightness and simplicity had been used by many designers in their spring 12 collections. It was one of the trends of spring’12 as always, (if you won’t wear white in warmer seasons when will you) but personally I enjoy using this neutral color more and more. Also this spring season silhouettes being very ladylike, gentle and sweet, the white color complements the purpose perfectly.

I picked my favorite whites and pearly pales. And if you are curious of other big trends of spring’12, they are; ruffles, florals & futuristic prints, acid brights, sporty-chic looks, suits, peplums, high shine metallics, lots of embellishments, fringes and mesh.
Enjoy!

All pictures are from style.com

Kate Moss closing Louis Vuitton show

Versace

Oscar de la Renta

Chanel

Givenchy

Stella McCartney

Haakan

Marc Jacobs

Jill Sander

Elie Saab

Elie Saab

Alexander McQueen

Alexander McQueen

Alexander McQueen

Naeem Khan


No comments:

Post a Comment