Saturday, March 17, 2012

Sunday Fun Day


My March Madness started with a private trunk show I was hosting at my place couple of weekends ago. It was for Verrieres & Sako (a fabulous SF designer that I mentioned many times before on my blog) and NY based designer Anjali Kumar. It was a very bubbly & sunny shopping day for beautiful clothes with my fab girlfriends. We even enjoyed a mini fashion show with 2 models (thank you Charleston Pierce ) and checked out the latest collections of these designers.

Thanks to all my girlfriends who came and played with me :) major credits to Stephanie (owner and designer of V&S) for going up and down 3 floors all afternoon with a bun in the oven, and of course my sweet hubby for letting me use his office and turning that into a small boutique..

Here are some pics from the trunk show!


Both myself and the model, Rita wearing Verrieres & Sako dresses


Models, Hannah & Rita in V&S


Models, Hannah & Rita in V&S

Racks of clothes


and more...

Posing with Charleston Pierce who came to check on his models :) I am wearing an Anjali Kumar silk skirt and BCBGMaxAzria heels, Chanel earrings from Spring'11 collection and an essential tank top which has been in my closet for many years & never fails to rescue me
Model, Hannah in V&S

and the food was untouched till the end of the shopping spree

No comments:

Post a Comment